Temporary Administrative Assistant Job
Apply For Temporary Administrative Assistant Job
- Ensure the consistent and effective provision of services/information to the internal team, including (but not only) organizing events, booking hotels/meetings rooms/ flights, organizing customer training/visits, all other administrative tasks related to the BU needs. (including data entry, data correction or reporting)
- Provide/check all information and guarantee their accuracy for efficient service and ensures the task is completed on time.
- Ensure the contracts review, the price policy where applicable, ITC, record retention policy is applied with no exception and report to the management when discrepancies identified.
- Provides daily follow up on the assigned tasks and takes actions to anticipate issues / satisfy the internal request (within the companies’ commitment). This can involve chase service providers, internal team or any other department involved.
- Develop a “Commercial” attitude: Provides support to the customer service department when required on order entry, purchase orders processing, filling, internal follow-up and any additional task related to customer service.
- Apply relevant customer service/internal procedures and processes in the respect of the Quality Management System and in accordance with FLMC Policies in standards.
- Maintain accurate data at all stages from Suppliers, items, agreements, events related documents and prices and any others which may be needed to run the business or for compliance purposes.
- Escalate errors or mistakes as soon as identified, put the situation right and propose correctives actions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement: Share issues when identified and propose corrective and preventative actions followed in actions plans held by the Team Leader, thereby ensuring the level of customer service required.
- Ensure Health and safety compliance as per standards under local law
- Any additional task which might be needed by the business.
Any Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three (1-3) years progressive industry experience in customer service role and or administrative role.
- Attention to details, perfectionist, proactivity, Cooperative, willingness to interact, team player
- Good knowledge and demonstrated practice of Office administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Direct and interactive computer skills and electronic business interfaces: outlook, e-mail, Microsoft Office, extranet/intranet
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps the process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.