Teaching Assistant – Languages Department Needed In Dubai
About the Role
You will assist the Director of GWA Language Institute with a wide range of tasks. Facilitate and coordinate all administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the Division. Act as an ambassador to the school and perform in an efficient, professional, and confidential manner all job duties. Take initiative to improve systems and processes to aid in efficiency and effectiveness.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to providing administrative support to entire department, preparing the classroom activities and the supporting documents, communicating with teachers and parents.
You will also be responsible to manage the cupboards stock and take children to toilets when required.
You will supervise small groups of children or whole classes in emergency situations or when instructed.
- This role will involve an extended amount of administrative work and you will need an excellent written/spoken English language skills.
- Demonstrate competence in computer technical skills using Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, iSAMS and other related programs/software for educational and business office use.
- Effective interpersonal skills to aid in daily contact with a diverse multicultural population.
- You should be able to maintain confidentiality and exemplify personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- You must have a good level of education.
- Previous experience in a similar position working in a school environment would be an advantage.
About your Benefits
Salary will be determined by the GEMS approved Salary Schedule, adhering to a contractual agreement regarding number of work days required. Office hours are 7.45am – 4:00pm Sunday-Thursday. We will provide visa, medical and life insurance and end of service benefits in accordance with the UAE Labour Law. Your entitled to 60 days annual leave per year.