Apply For Store keeper In Abu Dhabi
Store keeper Vacancy
Also known as Store Managers or Store Supervisors,A Store Keeper takes stock of inventory, manage the store layout, supervise staff and keep records of sales.
To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy
We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
Store keeper vacancy Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Leading and managing the warehousing team.
- handling inventory control.
- Maintaining all documents.
- Ensure quality services are provided.
Salary, accommodation, transportation, visa
Store keeper Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- should be highly organized.
- Strong knowledge of store management and warehousing procedures.