Store Keeper Area: Meshico Group Dubai Reports to: Cost Controller & Operations Director
Expected Outcome: To fully understand scope of work and position responsibilities
What: Cost Controller Job description
Place of Work: Administration Office & Restaurants as on daily basis demands. : Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables courteously and efficiently. Collect payments. Assist in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment. Key Relationship: Internal: Restaurant Staff, Bar Staff, Kitchen/Stewarding Staff. External: Purveyors
- Account Degree graduate,
- Any previous culinary training.
- Any previous Restaurant or F&B hotel training.
- Ability to communicate in a second language, English as a main and second Arabic.
- Certification in alcoholic awareness program.
- Organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
Store Keeper Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
You may send your CV at jobs(@)meshico(.)ae Job Types: Full-time, Contract Experience:
- storekeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- English & Arabic (Required)