Senior Officer Security Engineering
Senior Officer – Our client is one of the largest banks in the MENAT region, they are fortifying their Information Security team by hiring an experienced professional with over 6 years of experience in an information security engineering capacity.
Key responsibilities: – Senior Officer
- Responsible for assisting the Head of Security Engineering to design, implement and support key security technologies
- Provide subject matter expertise and IT Security advisory services to business and IT initiatives
- Support the IT security incident response process and lead forensic analysis exercises
- Work with business sponsors, project staff and vendor partners to engineer, deploy and support the most effective integrated technical solutions for IT Security
- Design and develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to evaluate risk expose from IT Security risks
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in related subjects
- 6 years experience in a major bank or large corporate
- Knowledge and certifications in network / application / System Security is considered a plus
- Professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA is mandatory
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferable)
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE WORKING WITH A LEADING BANK IN TURKEY OR EUROPE.