Sales Administration Associate Analyst Vacancy
Apply For Sales Administration Associate Analyst In Dubai
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Global IPMI Sales Excellence Team
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions / Results
- Ensure Sales Application Forms are received and actioned in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily administration tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Internal liaison with IMPI Underwriting team.
- Suggest recommendations for improvement to Team Senior/Manager.
- Work closely with team members and supervisors, act on instruction/advice given to constantly improve individual and team performance ensuring all statistics are within or above agreed criteria.
- Analysis and allocation of leads received on a daily basis;
- Reporting on lead volumes & distribution per team;
- Review of leads to ensure fair, unbiased allocation;
- Management of GIPMI email and voicemail inbox;
- Management of non “qualified” leads;
- Manual allocation of leads where necessary;
- Support in process improvement as part of team efficiency project;
- Responding to marketing campaigns & lead uplift to ensure sales teams are fully supported;
- Assist Reporting Lead with daily/monthly reporting;
- Ad-hoc reporting to support business initiatives and projects.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as required to meet business needs
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook with basic system navigation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage workflow, essential to achieving targets and accuracy
- Ability to work productively in an extremely focused, concentrated and pressurized environment
- Be a team player and ability to work towards and achieve both individual and team targets
- Ability to work on own initiative and apply instructions from supervisor
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt to frequently changing processes
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail Regulatory awareness would be an advantage.
- Self-starter who can work without constant supervision;
- Experience with Salesforce;
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.