A leading company looking for an experienced Safety Officer in Saudi Arabia, duration 1 to 2 years
We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines. You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
Safety Officer Job Details:
- Review and complete corrective actions for all injury and illness investigation reports within the department.
- Training and training documentation for staff, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Hazard identification and risk analysis.
- Drive continuous improvements in safety performance and programs.
- Conduct accident investigation and prepare report identifying possible accident causes and hazards.
- With NEBOSH certificate.
- One year experience in the same field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Diploma holder.