Project Manager – Waste to Energy
Project Manager – An opportunity to join an international, multidisciplinary engineering and consulting firm
The company provides comprehensive engineering services for major industrial and infrastructure projects.
Today, they rank among Europe’s top international design firms in their main fields of expertise.
Urgent Position to be filled for a Project Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team of engineers working on a state of the art Waste to Energy Plant.
The location of this Waste to Energy Power Plant is located in the UAE.
Initially the contract will be a minimum of 2 years with very strong possibility of extension.
Skills & Expertise – Project Manager
- Previous WtE / EfW experience is essential – working on similar Power Plants
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- Proven track record working with power plants
Project Managers who match above criteria need only apply.
Project managers are the people in charge of a specific project or projects within a company. As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
As a project manager, you’ll need to track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to your project team, identifying any potential risks.
Ultimately, you’re responsible for completing the project work in line with the plan and will often report progress to senior managers.
- carry out planning – this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks – in accordance with the needs of your client. Some tools, such as Gantt charts, can be used to create a visual project plan
- select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- manage the project – which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget