Oracle DB Analyst Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oracle DB Analyst
Skill: Oracle DB Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Oracle professionals will be responsible for providing the technology contribution in the project: technical design, data architecture, and impact analysis on the database design as a result of new enhancements. The candidate should also be familiar with Oracle reports, designing interfaces between multiple systems, debugging data reconciliation issues and conducting the root cause analysis to fix them
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Be part of the team to gather and analyze requirements from business users.
- Plan and execute test strategy and test plans.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Provide day-to-day support for one or more products or applications that are deployed to the production environment.
- Ensure the availability of an application or product for end users.
- Work with cutting edge technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related fields.
- 1+ years of experience in DB Oracle 11G programming including ETL design and mainteinance, report building and data reconciliation
- Telecom background is welcome.
Client facing activities for planning and reporting progress update and issue management
Professional Skill Requirements
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.