Office Receptionist- FILIPINA
Apply For Office Receptionist- FILIPINA
- Naturally, a receptionist should have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Active listening and great customer service skills also are a must.
- The receptionist can connect callers and visitors with the right employees, as well as handle basic customer service problems and requests adeptly.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.