Office Assistant Job In Dubai
Apply For Office Assistant Job In Dubai
A full-time Office Assistant is needed in Dubai UAE.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
What does an office assistant do?
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle incoming calls and other communications.
- Greeting clients and visitors that come to the office.
- Updating paperwork and maintaining office documents.
- To organize travel arrangements by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Creating, maintaining and entering information into databases.
- The applicant must have a secondary certificate.
- Proven working experience of 1-2 years in the same role.
- Having experience as a virtual assistant.
- Able to manage reception tasks.
- Having organizational and time management skills.
Salary: AED 3,000.
Employment visas and Medical insurance are provided.