Logistics In-charge Job
APPLY FOR LOGISTICS IN-CHARGE JOB IN DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
We are looking for a reliable logistics in-charge officer to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the UAE.
- Logistics experience in Fujairah preferred.
- Should be having a UAE valid driving license.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing inventory control, logistics, and distribution and other supply chain activities.
- Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Should arrange transportation, scheduling staff and orchestrating deliveries.
- Coordinating delivery.
- Preparing loads for shipment.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Continually reviewing freight costs, transportation rates and the prices of raw materials.
- Should also produce and collate all the necessary shipping documents.
- Handling issues and inquiries.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement