Laundry Attendant – Pressman
Apply For Laundry Attendant – Pressman
Process laundry by either washing, dry cleaning or pressing, ensuring that all procedures are completed to the hotel’s standards. Follow washing instructions provided by the Supervisor or follow garment instruction as appropriate. Assist the Housekeeping Department where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis and demonstrate pride in the workplace with a high-level commitment. Careful use of laundry chemicals, solvent and spotting chemicals as instructed. Operate Laundry Services and all machines according to specifications. While processing cleaned articles through the machines, check the cleanliness and condition of each; separate damaged/stained articles. Operate the uniform room as per the established timings.
- Responsible for reporting to the supervisor or engineering any maintenance deficiencies. Must be well versed in chemicals knowledge and procedures of stain removals pertaining to guest garments and house linen.
- Ensure proper performance in assigned areas as Laundry, Linen Room and Uniform Room, i.e. folds cleaned articles and stack into designated amounts by type and size, collecting and delivering guest laundry, posting of charges as instructed by supervisor, receiving and stacking of all uniforms as per the allocated ID numbers, laundry pickup and delivery, etc. Be hands-on in supporting the supervisor in completing the tasks. Readily participate in special projects when required/instructed.
- Attend daily briefings and training’s conducted by the supervisor, ensure to document and process guest requests for laundry, dry cleaning, and pressing of garments, hotel uniforms, and designated management garments in accordance with departmental specifications supporting the supervisor in this filing activities.
- Identify and return any lost and found items following the hotel established policy and working always with integrity.