HIRING SECRETARY IN UAE
HIRING SECRETARY IN UAE:
We require eligible candidates for the post of Secretary in Abu Dhabi
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Maintain the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Maintain and control document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Arrange meetings and prepare agenda for meetings.
- Maintain office procedures in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment,such as photocopy machine and scanner
- Candidate has a Bachelor Degree or related qualification prefers.
- Should have a pleasant personality with a strong client-centered approach.
- Be pro-active and organized with good multitasking and time management skills.
- Have excellent written, verbal and report-writing skills in English.
- Be conversant with MS office applications.