Front Office Receptionist Job (ARABIC)
Apply For Front Office Receptionist Job (ARABIC)
Duties and Essential Job Function
- Greet and welcome visitors in a friendly and professional manner; documents all visitors in log book; determines their needs, notifies the person(s) being visited and if more than a 5-minute wait is likely, offers and serves coffee; stays within the vicinity of the reception area at all times and coordinates with the Administration Manager for substituting during any absence.
- Redirect phone calls and visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Maintain a pleasing personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- Answers telephone calls promptly and courteously; screens calls, transfers and directs calls to correct recipient; does not leave a caller on hold or unattended for more than 40 seconds takes complete and accurate messages when the person called is unavailable and distributes messages in a timely manner.
- Activates the answering machine at the end of the day and/or places the PBX system on “night ring” mode. Checks the answering machine (if available) in the morning and retrieves messages and delivers accordingly.
- Receives and sorts incoming mail, express envelopes and courier deliveries; distributes mail to employee mailboxes, delivers express envelopes and courier deliveries directly to recipient.
- Prepares and posts all outgoing mail and express envelopes daily; maintains, checks and refills postage meter; logs outgoing express envelopes; arranges courier services.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock relevant to the reception area.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
- Monitor and maintain front desk office equipment.
- For incoming phone calls to managers forward it to the secretary only not to the Manager.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and documents and offers administrative support across the organization.
- Schedule appointments and updates calendars.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings (if needed).
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering (if needed).
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Responds to the Fire alarms and contact security manager, decides what action to be taken based on situations, facts known and position limitation.
- Help in case of any emergency situations and play an active role.
- Assists and works in conjunction with HR and Administration to facilitate smooth office operations.
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned by the superior
Job Specifications/Selection Criteria
- Educational Qualification:
- At least high school graduate
- Professional Experiences:
- With at least 2 years of related work experience
- Soft Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Privy to confidential information
- Approachable and respectable
- Multi-tasking and stress management
- Proficient in basic computer operations (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent command of the English Language both in oral and written communication
- Knowledge and skill in file management/data management system
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge in telephony system.
Must be locally based and having RP with NOC.
Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
A number of positions:
Almuftah Group, Al Saad Street, Doha