Civil Inspector – Logistics Job In Dubai
Apply For Civil Inspector – Logistics Job In Dubai, UAE
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfaces with client and contractors staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Prepares inspection reports and site records.
- Review and provide comments on the logistics plan for each package; this will include carrying out the required audit plans.
- Ensure that around the clock management for construction operations for several packages are being implemented.
- Provide day-to-day management of the Contractors whilst operating within the site.
- Ensure compliance with Authority to Proceed permits and Access Requests.
- Monitor the free movement of traffic on the Temporary Site Roads and the maintenance of same.
- Liaise with the Project Teams to ensure smooth operations between boundaries.
- Provide first-line support to the Contractors and other Stakeholders on any issues within the site.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- 10 years of experience in inspection of large construction projects. This should include experience in construction logistics works.
- UAE experience is a must.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software.
- Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.