Associate Legal needed in Dubai
The Commercial Department (CD) is responsible for the following areas: Sponsorship, Patronage, Licensing, Retail, Ticketing, Broadcasting, Food and Beverage, Hospitality and Concessions (Legal Areas). The mandate of the Commercial Legal Department (CL) is to support the legal needs of the Commercial Department which includes drafting, negotiating, reviewing, researching and servicing hundreds of contracts plus other documentation in relation to these areas.
The Associate Legal provides support to the Commercial Legal team whose legal work is in the following fields: Ticketing, Licensing, Retail, Catering, Concessions, Broadcasting, Partnerships, Ceremonies, Programming, IT projects.
- Carry out document control activities in relation to the approval process and signing of contracts. This would include, creating and maintaining document trackers, obtaining approvals, liaising with Document Control team regarding final sign off and delivery;
- Create and maintain a central database and status log of live contracts and closed contracts;
- Carry out administration tasks such as formatting of documents, creating indexes and tables, coping, typing, assisting with finalization of contracts;
- Interact with internal departments on all administration related matters;
- Arrange and schedule meetings, events, room bookings, diary management;
- General support to the Commercial Legal team.
1+ years of experience in a large company or law firm, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Fluency in English, good communication and writing skills;
- Computer skills including formatting, word, power point;
- Experience working with private contracts;
- Able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Well organized and confident self-starter/proactive.