Apply For Senior Engineer – ELECTRICAL (Salary)
Apply For Senior Engineer – ELECTRICAL (Salary) Now
Ready to be part of a team that tackles infrastructure challenges? Want to take your Engineering expertise to the next level to work on complex engineering problems that will make a huge impact on the community? Parsons is now hiring an experienced electrical Engineer who can apply advanced engineering techniques and lead a team of Engineers.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Leadership opportunities to work on marquee projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in a highly flexible, teamoriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills. This role is primarily to support the design functions on refurbishment and renovation of electrical equipment and systems. In this role, you may serve as a technical consultant in areas of specialty for the management or the client. Many assignments involve CAE (computer-aided engineering) / CAD (computer-aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier client or constructions site locations is expected.
Responsible to oversee inspections and design review to ensure alignment with government regulations and approved master plans.
- Review and approve electrical drawings submitted by consultants for building permits.
- Work closely with all stakeholders and project team members to ensure in line with approved electrical loads.
- Review proposals regarding system design, installation specs to ensure compliance with regulations of the State of Qatar
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work and monitor compliance with quality and building plans
- Interact with various department to provide technical input during the construction phase
- Identify Critical issues in proposed project plans and provide suggestions in overcoming these issues.
- Provide technical input toward obtaining bids and awarding contracts to consultants and contractors
- Provide guidance to contractors on technical matters
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or related field) and 10+ years of related work experience
Professional Engineer registration may be required
Potential to perform in a lead capacity, excellent written and oral communications skills and a familiarity of industry practices and regulations are required
Must also possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on the project.
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.