Apply For Client Success Manager In UAE
Apply For Client Success Manager In UAE Now
Job Title: Client Success Manager
Reporting Relationship: Global Head of Client Services, or Senior Client Success Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information to the energy and commodities industries. We’re looking for a proactive candidate to join our Sales team where you will rapidly build an understanding of our business and help to grow our customer base and revenue.
As Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients are fully aware of the content they have licensed and understand how to access such content. You will provide comprehensive client support which is achieved through liaising closely with the Sales team, Finance, Technology and Editorial where necessary to resolve any issues. You actively seek opportunities to embed and grow usage of our services through direct client interactions.
- Provide an excellent customer experience to Argus customers from smooth onboarding to resolving queries within the desired service level agreement
- Utilize the CRM and additional database tools, to track accounts throughout their subscription lifecycle, analyze client usage trends and identify tactics to drive growth and protect revenues
- Deliver comprehensive training to clients – tailored to the specific user’s needs
- Through client interactions, evaluate new business opportunities relating to price assessments, new products and improvements to the existing product line
- Support the renewal process for selected clients, which may include generating relevant paperwork, client correspondence and follow-up to complete the process
- Accurately maintain customer, user records and client engagement activity efficiently
- Participate in client engagement initiatives to increase client retention and account penetration
- Gather competitor intelligence
- Be the client advocate when Argus is designing new products, engaging their feedback and voice to help shape changes to Argus products and launches of new offerings
- Run commercial reports as required – scheduled and ad-hoc
- Attend and coordinate marketing presence at relevant industry conferences/events and dedicated client events to increase awareness of Argus platforms and content
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in customer service or sales environment
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment, including the ability to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, forging strong professional relationships
- Confident and polite phone manner and ability to compose professional email correspondence
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Strong admin experience and numerical skills
- Preferable experience using databases or sales processing systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong coordination and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in another language desirable
Argus is a leading energy and commodity price reporting agency providing data, news, and insight as well as conference and consulting services. Companies in more than 140 countries around the world use Argus prices to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Half of Argus’ 900 employees are commodity journalists who specialize in reporting news and price information relating to physical energy and related commodity markets. They operate according to a rigorous Editorial Code of Conduct and a Compliance and Ethics Policy that align with best journalistic practice, including the avoidance of conflicts of interest.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by staff shareholders and global growth equity firm General Atlantic.
Our rapidly-growing, award-winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group healthcare scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions