Apply For Administrator – Cash Control
Apply For Administrator – Cash Control Now
Play Your Part
The Administrator Cash Control works under the guidance of Cash Controller and is responsible for performing a variety of cash control and accounting tasks such as counting and sorting cash, credit card slips and vouchers, calculating and verifying amounts as well as performing routine reconciliations, reports, and cash counts.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Cash room function and its policies and procedures
- Avoid the potential for theft and inaccurate record-keeping through continued vigilance and proactive behaviour
- Service the cashier’s queries via cash room window and phone queries
- Accurately prepare, process, and deliver float bags and change requests
- Maintains daily cash receipts records and logs in compliance with park policies
- Perform daily cash counts as per the cash control room policy (Safe, BCRM)
- Preparation of cash for CIT company
- Collection of credit cards receipts, vouchers, etc
- Maintaining cash control entry and exit log
- Performance of ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Cash Controller
- Supporting the Cash Controller in his routine responsibilities
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Cash Control function / Retail environment
- Previous experience in a similar role in the U.A.E.
- Effective oral and written communications skills in English
- Possess good interpersonal skills for interacting with people
- A team player and have the ability of meeting assigned targets
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
- Process-oriented, with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Advance user Microsoft Office Suite, Excel (Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and Outlook
- Problem-solving and Judgement skills
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in Accounting or related financial field
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic
- 6 days a week, 9 hours per day
- Physically fit
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic integrated resort environment
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment and to stand for long hours
- Work on rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Experience within a Theme Park finance function or experience from Retail/FMCG or food and beverage related business.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance, and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.