Accountant Required in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for experienced candidates for the post of an Accountant in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can apply.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will also conduct cost and revenues analyses.
Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Update accounting records by proper filing.
- Regularly monitor and follow up of receivables and payables.
- Preparation of relevant working and schedules to support accounting transactions.
- Preparation of working and schedule as and when required by management.
- Maintain updated bank statements files.
- Monthly preparation of bank reconciliation and any other reconciliation as and when required.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Interact with external auditor as and when required.
- Candidate should have degree in Accounting or related field.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite .
- Proficient in Accounting softwares.
- Excellent communication skill in English both written and verbal.
Ideal applicants should have an outstanding reliability and multi tasking abilities.